Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For Thursday, 10/22/09

Read the O'Connor stories ("A Good Man is Hard to Find," " Revelation," and "Parker's Back"). Answer the following questions, in complete sentences/paragraphs (bring in to class):

Pg 368 - 1-4
Pg 382 - 6-7
Pg 395 - 5-9

If you do a (or more than one) blog(s) about these stories, you need to go beyond the answers to the questions and reflect on the stories, or even just one story, in a way that relates it to YOU, or the world as you see it. Drop your blogs as usual, but by Wednesday morning.

Have a great weekend, y'all. See you Thursday! Enjoy your break

4 comments:

  1. Do the questions need to be typed or just written in our notebooks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can be just written. But make sure I can read them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read “A Good Man is Hard to Find” and was very confused. I tried to break it down into ingredients and eventually the made thing, but I didn’t get much. The story read very smoothly but was very slow. It took a while to catch my attention and was also predictable. The father in the story reminded me a lot of my dad. He is silent until something makes him mad, like people being loud in the car ride. Their personalities are very similar. After reflecting on this story I could not decided on a theme or idea. Maybe the theme is that there are bad people in the world and they are not going anywhere.
    WORD COUNT: 117

    ReplyDelete